Kamis, 23 Februari 2012

My Experience

Three years ago, when I was in junior high school class eight. I had a funny story and embarrassing, it's my opinion. It happened when I was following the studytour to Jakarta. I enjoyed traveling with my friends by singing and joking on the bus. It's fun.
Until in Jakarta , we arrived at a restaurant that near the Ancol beach. We could eat while looking at Ancol beach beauty. After lunch headed to DUFAN ANCOL. We walked, because the located close enough.
I and my friends walked on the edge of the road. At that time, I surprised to see a woman crossed, because in front of a taxi was speeding once. Brrraaakkkkk.... my left foot into a hole like as ditch. My feet get wet, cause exposed to sewage. I immediately stood up. I'm so ashamed, fortunately not much to saw.
My friend who saw it happen, help me by giving bottled water to clean my feet. Then , we went on the road to DUFAN ANCOL

2 komentar:

  1. reviewer : nihayatul f

    1. menurutku, I and my friends dibalik aja nulisnya..
    jadi my friends and I
    2. Beach beauty tu apa mbak?
    apa nggak kebalik mbak?

    BalasHapus
  2. reviewr: M. N. Rizal G.

    1. bahasamu janggal di kalimat "I was in junior high school class eight"
    2. sebaiknya kalimat terakhir pada paragraf 1 itu "I enjoyed traveling, singing and joking with my friends at the bus.

    BalasHapus